Sunday, November 7, 2010

True Love...

Heyy everyone so yesterday i had a sleepover with one of my bestest friends. We decided to rent a movie and couldn't decide so we finally ended up picking "Letters to Juliet". I loved it sooo much. And now i believe in true lovee. It was just the cutest movie ever! I think anyone out there would enjoy it. It had some adult content like in one seen there was a middle finger. There was also a lot of kissing going on but i would say its okay for some younger children too. Its not hard to follow either and it always kept me on the edge of my seat. So yes thats what i did. I also saw "someone" i wish i hadnt(not Matt) it seemed like we were so close to being a little more than friends but later I felt we were two worlds apart. Oh well maybe we aren't meant to be....
Charlie(Christopher Egan) on left and Sophie(Amanda Seyfried) on right. <333
<333Kiley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reply To My Post Here!