Thursday, November 18, 2010

Heyy peoples who enjoy reading my blog or just plain random ones!! So what is it like to know that the guy who has been in your dreams is gone? Well it's sad but you move on. I just keep seeing him and he talks to me but i can tell its not because he wants to its because im his last resort. Or he feels bad for me which i dont want him to. He should know that i have moved on, i have found someone else to put my feelings toward. I dont need anyones sympathy i can pull myself through what happens. I may seem fragile but i can look like im fine when i need to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soo as I said before I have found a new guy. Yeahh his name is ****...yeah like im gonna tell you! LOL sorry but its kind of secretive this time ;). Anyway I'm just thinking this guy is gonna be a lot better than Matt. He seems nice, funny, cute, and not-likey to beat me up. I think this could turn out to be a good relationship. Is it just me or does it seem like fate. I mean I started liking him the day he broke up with his girlfriend. How crazy haha. And dont think that i like him cause of that because i liked him a little before but today it became solid. And i liked him today when i didnt even know they had broken up so ha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reply To My Post Here!