Monday, November 15, 2010

I Like To Make People Smile...

No matter what happens I'm glad he's smiling. I know that I should be saying "What the FRENCH TOAST I saved your relationship so I should get some attention!!!" but thats not the way I am. I am happy if I can make people smile. So what? I may have lost a friendship but it's worth it knowing he's happy.
"I like his smile not because it's cute. Because seeing it makes me smile."
It's true. Now I know he's not paying attention to me or anything and I'm okay with it. I dont have a lot of guy friends and the ones I do leave in a few days. And the girl friends I have ditch me sometimes. Like today in lunch I can't stand it when Tori and Sam act like I'm wierd and start saying "Yeahh...okaay...we are gonna walk aways now." Like what the heck you were just being wierd too. And when they share secrets and start laughing. I mean when me and the girl who sits next to me in lunch were whispering we were talking about how much we hate it. And then when we leave lunch I'm left out of their croud and then don't even notice. Then when Tori and Sam split I start hearing Sam calling my name.


Now I may sound jealous but it happens EVERY day. It annoys the heck out of me.


Okayy well I just wanted that squared out of the way. Back to my guy probs haha. When I get on the bus he talks to me a little but leaves when his little crush gets on. He's way to good for that girl. Not that I like him I just mean he could get someone wayyyy better. I just know he could. Sure not a lot of girls like him but he had to AMAZING *cough cough me and sam cough cough* until he blew it. When that girl finally lets him go he will pop like a balloon then he wont have anyone to go to. How is he going to feel then??? Oh well i hope he can atleast find himself.
<333Kileyy

2 comments:

  1. we werent whispering and sharing secrets we were just making it look like it that one time! that one freaking time because you and tiffany were and we felt left out of that too sooooooo yeah

    ReplyDelete
  2. no need to scream at me we were talking about how much we hate it when you are tori do that and you do it other times soo yeahhh

    ReplyDelete

Reply To My Post Here!