Tuesday, November 16, 2010

He Left, You Left, Who Do I Have?...

Heyy everyone on my bus today these boys were calling me a "mexican" for those of you who know me I look NOTHING like a mexican for those who dont I'm white as a sheet. They were also saying how they were going to beat me up and "smack the glasses off my face." Like what the heck um yeah beat up a girl real mature cause i swear i will call the cops if they lay a hand on me! Then my bus driver said "if i ever hear you say you are going to beat up a girl or if you do i will get every girl on this bus to pick you up and drop you." Yeah doubt thats gonna work considering the fact they were still saying these things. I mean i hardly know them so what did i do to make them hate me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In other news Matt was kind of sticking up for me when they called me Mexican. He said "have you seen Kiley, shes as white as the sky." (it was cloudy today) but then when the kids said they were gonna beat me up he said "ohh *one of the boys' names* is going to kick your ***"
Yes very nice Matt now we all know that you enjoy watching a girl get beat up as long as its not sam, kaylah, carlie, or anyone besides me. I'm getting annoyed now. Not because he doesnt like me but because just doesnt do anything to stop these kids from saying they hate me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was walking to lunch with my friend today and i had just gone to the book fair. I got a book I thought Sam would want to read. I saw her walking with her boyfriend and Tori. I called her name. She turned to look at me then turned away. I asked her what was up with that in lunch and she said she didn't want to leave her boyfriend. She may not have thought it sounded snobby but it kind of did. I told her i wasnt mad but her asking her was making me. What i was actually thinking was:
"Yeah I'm mad!!! You sound like a snob right now!!! Good to know who's better. I'm so happy i can finally understand the fact that your "boyfriend" who wont last as long as our friendship will is more important than me." I didnt say it cause i knew i would sound like a snob. What I'm trying to say is I saw this coming. Especially if it was with Matt. It didnt happen before because she didnt like her boyfriends that much. But now i can tell when Sam starts to like a guy she puts him first. And Sam if you ever read this I want you to know my sister and her BEST FRIEND SINCE FOREVER were ruined by a guy. My sister wont talk to her anymore and you wannna know the worst part. The girl isnt even going out with the guy anymore. I dont want that to happen to us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I like to keep things simple. I dont want to have a hard life. If i have a hard like i cant concentrate on whats really important. So i hate it when people make things complicated. It just doesnt help out very much now does it. So my advice to you who have things making their lives tough is silent time. Ok what i do is this go into the shower. Cover your ears. It sounds like a storm. When you uncover yours ears the water will sound so quiet its beautiful. Another thing is you could cry...always helps ;). Ok everyone ill write you tomorrow. Any ideas on what could make me bloggie better? Leave in the comments A.K.A: Your Thoughts.
<333Kileyy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reply To My Post Here!