Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Left Out....

I never ever have friends who completely understand me. If i do have some that understand me they leave me out of EVERYTHING. Sometimes with Sam I always feel left out when she is with Tori. She and Tori like Black Veil Brides and they never even asked me if I liked them too. They just assumed i didn't. Another thing is we were walking from gym and Sam left me for Tori and never even questioned it when i walked away to someone else. They also always do cheer leading routines that make me left out. They sing songs i don't know. I also feel like I'm Sam's second choice compared to Tori. Finally Sam says she hates being interrupted but Tori always interrupts me and she never says anything just goes along with it. It's kind of like Tori never wants me to hang out with Sam, and I'm not sure if Tori likes me that much. So will I ever find a friend who understands me and likes to be with me? I don't think so.
<333Kiley
sorry for the curse

1 comment:

  1. I showed you one of the black viel bride songs a long time ago and you said you didnt like it so i thought you wouldnt like their other one's either lol. and you wont be seeing me and tori doing cheer routines naymoreee...lol. and you leave me sometimes. and tori always interrups me so dont take it personal she does it to everyone. lol sometimes you just need to put your hand over her mouth...it works...i've tried lol. but i also wanna say that when im talking at lunch and tori inerrupts me you go along with i too...just interrupted lol.saying but i think everyone does unless they say SHUT UP I WANNA HEAR SOMETHING OTHER THAN YOU YAPPING!YOU JUST INTERRUPTED HER! and then go listen to the person who was interrupted lol.

    ReplyDelete

Reply To My Post Here!