Friday, October 1, 2010

Im Here For You...

Okaay so today we were on my bus as usual, when everyone found out Matt's ex girlfriend kissed her new boy friend today. Boy was Matt upset, he turned his ipod on high and didnt talk to anyone...but i found out hel likes this game on his ipod i like too lol. Anyways while he couldnt hear us(or so we think) me and my friend were talking and decided he needs a new girl friend... She reccomended me i asked her why me and she said cause you actually like him and you are closest to his age. and i said well i would but if you havent noticed he likes kayla not me. she said maybe we could change that... I'm hoping she's right because ive liked him since 5th grade. It just feels wierd about the stuff with sam. Like the fact she likes him too. I mean i dont want her to not have any chances with him its just it seems like everyone is trying to help get me and him together. It really stinks...for her and me because i dont want to ruin our friendship over him. But i think we are close enough friends to understand niether of us will probably be with him forever so yeahh. alright who loves this pic? I do!!! kk byeee
<333 Kiley


"Play your cards right to get love."- Kiley


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reply To My Post Here!