Sunday, October 31, 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Heyy everyone and a happy Halloween to you all. Now if you didn't know getting scared is NOT my favorite thing in the world. I mean i dont mind to much but i wouldnt wish it upon myself. And even though Halloween is all about getting scared i actually love this holiday! It's so fun haha. So if you enjoy Halloween as much as me get out there and enjoy your night. If not...then dont go out there. Sit home and watch Halloweentown on Disney Channel haha. Dont make fun of me but i lovee that movie and so does my sister. Lol. Anyways me and my friends are heading out there and we are trick-or-treating our butts off. From where we come from its normal to trick or treat up until your last year of high school. This year me and my friends are going as the people from Alice in Wonderland. I'm being Alice, Sam is being Queen of Hearts(how appropiate because of how mean she is JK), and our friend Tori is being the one and only Mad Hatter! But there is something strange about us....we're dead! Yes i am going as the scar faced, bruised girl and so are they we will kill! To bad we are already dead haha. Alright ill post more info later. Have a great Halloween guys byee!
<333 Kiley


Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reply To My Post Here!