Thursday, October 28, 2010

I Fell For It Again....

I am soo stupid. He didn't like me. He was using me until she would talk to him again. She told me she hates him. Behind his back she tells me all this stuff about her hating him, but when he's there "Omg I lovee you!" What the heck? She has a boy friend and she goes and lets him like pretty much kiss her? Umm what happened to hating him? This is so crazy, if someone told Jake they wouldnt be together. Its not fair to him, or her boyfriend. She's such a two-timer. It's also not fair that she lets him do this and she knew i liked him. I'm pretty sure she doesnt like me... Whatever i need to get over it. I mean all i did was try to help him through everthing and when he comes back its like i was dreaming because the next thing i know he's with her. i think i like it better when he's mad. i know its not right but still....
<333Kiley

Too late....




I agree with all the quotes but mainly the one about pretending im not hurt....
  
Yeah thats me....


I feel that way too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reply To My Post Here!