Monday, October 18, 2010

Done with you...forever...

I do not want him in my life anymore. Its just to hard. I mean he only likes that one girl. A lot. I asked him what his problem was he said he loves her. I said back but she doesnt love you but in my mind i was saying "and i love you". My one friend said why are you making a big deal of him not talking to you cause he wasnt...and i said no reason. but what i wanted to say was "wouldnt you be annoyed if the guy you liked likes another girl who likes him back but has a boy friend?" God that girl annoys me. She has a boy friend and she said she would kiss him if he didnt have braces. And this girl said she almost caught them kissing. I mean it isnt fair to her boy friend or me...considering the fact she knows i like him....I WILL GET HIM BACK!!!!

2 comments:

  1. haha that whole blog was like and oxymoron! lol ur just like i dont need him.....I NEED HIM BACK! lol haha and actually i asked him what his problem was, but yeahhhh Kaylah is seriously getting on my nerves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know i know its just i lovee it when i have him haha and kaylah told me she thinks some "things" ill tell ya tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Reply To My Post Here!