Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Perfect Two...

Heyy! So you know that guy Matt right? Well he's telling me he might want a new girl friend. Hmm wonder what that means, hopefully it means me! I mean I think we are just...(dont call me self centered) perfect haha. No offense to Sam or anything but people talk about me and him being together not her and him. But it doesnt matter they are lucky to be great friends!!! Lolz uhh i want someone who wants to be near me, who loves me, who will pick me over all the other girls he knows, who will protect me from the rain, who will walk with me, who wont leave me for his friends, and who will kiss me and mean it.
<333 I think you could be that guy. No as a matter of fact I know you could and can be that guy. So just ask me if you love me so much!!!
<333Kiley...
Are You That Guy??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reply To My Post Here!