Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Updatess...

Yeppers well this is just so you know all the new stuff on my bloggie. Ok so here are some bullets of what i think you should know!:
  • Instead of Comments is says "Your Thoughts" just something cuter so when ya wanna read of write a comment click Your Thoughts.
  • When you click your thoughts you will see it says post a comment then under it it says "Reply to My Post Here", its just my way of making things simpler.
  • Alright so you may have seen the new banner, yeah i just thoughts its cuter then what they had so thats what i put and i likee it.
  • The new name is just better than Kiley's Blog by a lott....i like on the edge because of my meaning. What i mean by it is that im on the edge from breaking down when i write its the time when im "on the edge" so i can let out my feelings.
  • The new background represents me more because its brighter and thats me but its slightly dark which i am sometimes.
  • New colors are just more representing too!
So thats what you should know. Thanks for reading and enjoy my new and improved blog!
<333Kileyy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reply To My Post Here!