Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I'm Backk....***and so is he***....

Heyy everyone just wanna put an update out there that im back from my little vacation haha. Anyways Matt's come back into my life though we are starting off small. Like he walks with me in the mornings once Kaylah leaves, no lunch right now :(, and then he asks me to walk with him after school. Did you get that right? Yeah he ASKS me to walk with him...and he doesnt leave me for friends...except Sam whom we both lovee haha yesh Sam i lovee you. JK LOL.  Anyways things aree awesomee and im lovin' it!  Although he told Sam he lovess Kaylah and she said "do you really know what love is?" That inspired me to write a new song. Its called, "Show Me Love". I'm also writing some other new songs called "Hung Over", "Thinking of Me", and "In This Mess."  Hopefully they will be good ill give you updates on other stuff the rest of this week. Peace and Lovee everyonee.
<333Kiley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reply To My Post Here!