Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I Hope You Love Me...

Heyy everyone just as an input for you before i start todays riot about boys (lol like always!!!) i just want you to know i use mainly song titles as my titles and this one is an original by me. yes it goes along with this writing. Alright now to my thoughts:
I never knew it could be so hard. So hard to tell the guy of your dreams your feelings. But i tried, the first time i had done this i wasnt made fun of because i think everyone knows they have crushes and they can be embarrasing. So the next time you are making fun of someone for liking someone else remember that next time it could be you. Anyways i tried telling him but it didnt get out as well as i thought it would, although i think he has a good idea that its me. its just so many people were around us and...i didnt want them all to know unless we were dating. i mean if someone saw us the totally would think we were dating. i mean we hug a lot and i mess up his hair and he touches me(not the way you are thinking!!!) but is that stuff normal for friends?? and today on the bus he told his ex she wasnt his friend he said i was. he also said that he liked a girl who didnt notice him that way...i wonder who it could be lol. alright peace for now!!
<333Kiley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reply To My Post Here!