Sunday, September 12, 2010

Que Sera Sera...

Yeah i know i used that term last post but i love it. Right now its me and Sam's life lol. It means: 
"Whatever will be, will be."
Or you can say it means whatever happens, happens. So we wont try to make things what we want, we will believe in fate. If it wants us to be with someone, fate will find a way. Yes we may try to get someone to like us by flirting but if you've been liking a person for maybe a year and they suddenly ask you out do you think it was your countless flirting, or fate? I pick fate...but leave your thoughts in the comments below. By the way feel free to ask me and Sam any questions, maybe about your relationships or ours. Anyways I've been thinking about Que Sera Sera and everytime i do it makes me feel happy. I dont know why but it makes me feel like im doing something right. For myself and for other people. I dont know why other people but maybe because i wont be bothering them with my lovey dovey problems. haha but maybe ive bothered people by telling them about my thoughts on boys. well sorry to those people now i know que sera sera. Ok well thats all for now by guys!
~Kiley~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reply To My Post Here!