Sunday, September 26, 2010

Til' I Forget About You...

To a guy i thought was the one i would be with forever, if something ever happened...
Yeah so there was this guy and he was amazing. I thought we really clicked...but we never did. I mean if people saw us they would think we were a couple, especially they way he looked at me like he adored me. That look was what told me he liked me, because i saw that look on his face last time he had a girl friend. Then it disappeared until one day, when we were swimming together. Everyone saw the look well except his parents. But his sister who is one of my friends saw it and she thought he asked me out. It was almost as if he did, I mean what guy hugs a girl 24/7 and smiles at her like he would to a girl friend. Okay probably some guys but still. Anyways, that look stayed, and it stayed , and stayed, but one day i saw him looking at a girl with that look. The girl was in his class and i stared at her with devil eyes but he still gave her the look i had learned to love. Thats when i started to ignore him and slowly the look disappeared. He didnt even give it to the other girl. i must've hurt him, but he learned to live, considering the fact he got the other girl as his girl friend. So i gave up and guess what? I havent seen him since...and i dont want to so ha!
<333Kiley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reply To My Post Here!