Saturday, September 11, 2010

harder than you know....

Heyy Kiley and Sam here!! Well me and Sam have both thought of my advice and have decide que sera sera. Which means "whatever will be, will be." so we arent going look at the ground and bump into something or look all around and trip, we are going to look ahead and hope for the best. But its harder than you know to stop searching. We are thinking we will always fall head over heels for guys but not let it take over my life. Its like we are birds. We try to fly the first time and get scared, so sometimes we just need a push. And what i mean by that is sometimes we try not to love and we go for a guy but we need a friend to push us and help us to remember where we are going and why we are. So thankyou to all my friends i love you all and i love you the most sammy you da bomb girl! So you keep chillin' my home fried grillin'! Lol peace everyone(i will try not to love you **** but its harder than you will ever know. Oh who am i kidding i love you ***** **** **** jk its just ****)
~Kiley~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reply To My Post Here!